Dressing for the dining rooms

It really depends how you feel. Slacks are always fine but even shorts are usually OK. Especially on the warmer-area cruises. It's probably more about being clean and not looking like raggy, cut-offs you used to paint the house with back home.

I like to dress up a bit, but not too complicated. I bring 1 blue blazer, 2 pair of pants (1 gray, 1 beige/tan) and 2 shirts (1 blue, 1 white). All of that fits neatly into 2 standard EagleCreek packing boards. The kicker is I also have a flat tie case to bring as many different bowties as there are nights. I have been on a 5-night and a 7-night cruise and find that the bowties really make every night different and special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter