Dress code at Blue Zoo?

Beauty & the Best

Its all so magical!
We have reservations for Blue Zoo on the 13th as an early V-day dinner.

We have never eaten at Blue Zoo before and I was wondering for those who have, what is the dress code?

We'll be visiting the parks that day & it will be a day trip, so we can't exactly "go back to the resort & change."

Thanks!

I don't know what the dress code is I would call them. I don't think they use the same rules as the other Disney' Restaurants. That being said I have been there and I would feel very underdressed if I did not have long pants and a collared shirt on. Blue Zoo is much more like an upscale Hotel Restaurant than a Disney Restaurant. IMO and I don't know what Blue Zoo requires but park clothes would not be acceptable.

B.

Ate there in November and I'd say biz casual to biz. attire, I'd definitely not go there in park attire. Sophisticated atmosphere, dim lighting and not one child in sight. Food was excellent, service was slow and spotty. Don't go there is you aren't planning on speding 2-3 hours.

We had the opposite. Service was great but the food was only good. I thought the food at FF was better.

I do agree though that there were very few kids present. We had our kids with us but they are very used to going to upscale restaurants so it wasn't an issue. I think they were the only kids there.

B.

Actually,they use the same dress code as the Disney Signature restaurants--no swim wear, torn cloths, t-shirts with offensive pics or wording. Anything else goes, including shorts and regular t-shirts.
Should add tho that most of the folks when we ate there (4 times) had on long pants or "dress shorts" and collared polo shirts . No sign of jackets on men or any dresses on the ladies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter