Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Itineraries

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
In this episode, the panel discusses different and unique itineraries that are available when cruising on Royal Caribbean!

As a Russian I am appalled about the human rights there or lack there of. St Petersburg and Moscow are wonderful cities though. But I might safe it for when its safer and more liberal.

Tracey said you are not supporting an economy., Which is why I do not cruise

Awesome show, as always. I would LOVE to do so many of these itineraries!!

Despite acknowledging him by name & hearing his voice, they still did that jump-cut, omitting Oliver's introduction at the start of he show :rolleyes1

Good show though, anyhow!

As a Russian I am appalled about the human rights there or lack there of. St Petersburg and Moscow are wonderful cities though. But I might safe it for when its safer and more liberal.

Tracey said you are not supporting an economy., Which is why I do not cruise

Countries wouldn't be building newer, bigger and better cruise docks and port areas if there was not an economic impact for the country. Ports get anywhere between $60,000 and $250,000 per ship per day for every cruise ship that comes into port. Plus the spinoff of multiple thousands of people spending money on tours/gifts/food etc.

Cruising to a destination is basically no different than traveling there by any other means, at least in terms of your impact on the local economy. Personally, if you're uncomfortable supporting the economy of a country or city for whatever reason, simply choose not to travel to that place. I would not have chosen to visit South Africa during apartheid regardless of how I got there, and I always chose to avoid Northern Ireland until after the peace accords in 1998. Those are choices we have to make for ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter