Listening to this now. Would love to see/hear Tracey's views on international/Canadian travel to Disney for 2021. Much appreciated and I love the show!

Enjoyed watching this episode as it gives me hope for future travels. Like John & Kevin (and Tracey for that matter) Val & I are travelers. Since moving to FL almost 7 years ago we went the longest stretch without traveling someplace in 2020.

Listening to this now. Would love to see/hear Tracey's views on international/Canadian travel to Disney for 2021. Much appreciated and I love the show!

We have a show already recorded with Tracey and Krystin talking about traveling under COVID restrictions. She talks a little about what she had to do coming from/going back to Canada.

I want to offer a warm congratulations to @DisneyKevin and @WebmasterJohn, the Dream show is exactly 5 years old today. (The 1st one happened to come up in my recommendations, reminding me.)

Any show that lasts 5 years, deserves a toast. So congratulations!

Wow - thanks for letting us know. Time flies and I am REALLY bad with anniversaries.

Thanks again for pointing it out.

I just want to cruise again....

We're booked on a 10 day next Christmas into January (out of Port Canaveral), but not sure what that experience will look like. My concern is not so much the ship and protocols, but the ports and activities. I often do my own research and have excursions outside of the cruise line.

Just listened to this while doing my walk - very nicely done, and lots of info, thank you!
I'm curious to see what's going to happen with my NE/Canada cruise in Sept. of this year. It's already been postponed 2 years (once by me for medical reasons, the 2nd time by RCCL because of Covid). It's supposed to be 9 nights, and I'm wondering if they'll cut 2 sea days out (I was looking forward to them, and they're the reason I booked this, instead of a 7-night like I did on this itinerary, 10 years ago), or canel altogether, or what. Also if they'll require vaccination/testing/when/how will testing be done, etc. Will they let you do non-RCCL excursions (especially in Boston, where I've been several times - I wanted to go off on my own, or just wander around Bar Harbor), will Canada even let us Americans IN? :)
RCCL has been pretty flexible (as they mentioned), but my agent has had to spend HOURS upon HOURS on the phone, checking on things, making sure the FCC's, refunds, etc. have gone through, and things have taken MONTHS to get refunded. Thank goodness she has the patience of a saint! (I'm sorry I don't use Dreams, but I have a friend who a TA that I've known/used for almost 30 years).
Guess we'll all see, as time goes along......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter