Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Disney Cruise Line Itineraries | 2/13/17

The only thing this episode was missing was I was hoping for speculation or knowledgeable insights on where Disney would send it's two new ships.

I don't think they mentioned DCL's newest US port of call: Bar Harbor Maine for Fall 2017. :confused3

I don't think they mentioned DCL's newest US port of call: Bar Harbor Maine for Fall 2017. :confused3
I did Bah Hahbuh on an NCL NE/Canadian cruise back in '10 - gorgeous place, wonderfully friendly people. Plenty of stuff to do downtown, just walking around, without having to buy an excursion if you don't want to, to save a bit of money, even in the "off season" (I went early Sept)

I did Bah Hahbuh on an NCL NE/Canadian cruise back in '10 - gorgeous place, wonderfully friendly people. Plenty of stuff to do downtown, just walking around, without having to buy an excursion if you don't want to, to save a bit of money, even in the "off season" (I went early Sept)

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here! I live in Bar Harbor that's why I was listening for it. My photo here is a drawing of Mt Desert Island, where Bar Harbor is located. :-)

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here! I live in Bar Harbor that's why I was listening for it. My photo here is a drawing of Mt Desert Island, where Bar Harbor is located. :-)
Yes, I was going to go oh the tour of Mt. Desert Island (friend of mine LOVED it there, and always talked about it!) but I didn't think I was going to be able to do the walking/climbing involved, so ended up just hanging around downtown. I actually wanted to retire to Maine at one point, and Bar Harbor was HIGH on the list of where I was thinking. Enjoy and think of me! :)

Yes, I was going to go oh the tour of Mt. Desert Island (friend of mine LOVED it there, and always talked about it!) but I didn't think I was going to be able to do the walking/climbing involved, so ended up just hanging around downtown. I actually wanted to retire to Maine at one point, and Bar Harbor was HIGH on the list of where I was thinking. Enjoy and think of me! :)

Downtown is cool on cruise ship days -- lots of people watching. My husband (a commercial lobsterman) would disagree as he has to get through all of the people with his truck to get to and from the pier and the cruise ship tender drivers are... how do we say... slightly LESS than qualified to navigate a tender. lol such is the life we lead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter