Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Celebrity Edge | 2/25/19

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Feb 25, 2019.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

In this episode, Tracey shares her experience on the Celebrity Edge - a revolutionary new ship from Celebrity that is unlike any other experience they offer!

2. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The Edge is on our list of ships to try. :sail:

SorcererHeidi and TheMaxRebo like this.
  3. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I haven't cruised enough to know exactly what we like/don't like but I do like the sound of this ship

that "Eden" space sounded really neat and I like the idea of the restaurants all seeming like individual and separate restaurants, and not just one big open space and then a few specialty restaurants (though i think we would definitely want to do the "any time" dining so we could pick which - I wouldn't want to be in one style every night)

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  4. hertamaniac

hertamaniac Give me 95 degrees everyday

Really liked sailing on Celebrity Silhouette and the Edge looks like it takes it up a notch. I believe the next Edge class ship comes out next year. Magic Carpet on both sides would be even better.

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  5. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

I really enjoyed the show. We've never cruised Celebrity but Edge sounds wonderful.