Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | All Aspects of Disney Shopping | 01/14/19

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Jan 15, 2019.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

In this episode, the panel discusses all aspects of Disney shopping whether it is finding the hottest items in the Disney Parks, the best deals at the Character Warehouse outlet stores, buying handmade items on Etsy, or ahead of time in stores!

2. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic DIS Veteran

I thought it was pretty cool they included some real life options, like Etsy, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Some families really love the matching shirts or clever ways to collect signatures.
    I am glad they didn’t just stick with Disney options because I think the other stuff is often cuter and more personalized. While I don’t usually spend the money it’s sure fun to see the creative things in the parks.

SorcererHeidi and TheMaxRebo like this.
  3. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

even some other sites - like redbubble and others have some really fun Disney inspired shirts that are more clever and more specific to attractions or characters than what you can likely find in the parks

4. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic DIS Veteran

I know isn’t it amazing??! What is wrong with Disney, clearly there is interest, a lot of interest in ride specific merch.

SorcererHeidi likes this.