Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | 5 Quick Tips for Your Disney Cruise Line Vacation | 10/01/18

Disney Dream-Nassau and Castaway Cay just a quick little getaway for 3 nights. pluto:
Awesome! I did the same on the Wonder about 9 years ago (OMG, time FLIES!!!) when a friend of mine let me get in on her fantastic travel agent rate/stateroom with her! It was my only DCL cruise, and only my 2nd overall so far. I can tell you on a cruise that short - SOAK IT IN - embarkation/debarkation days are so busy that by the time you're starting to settle in/down and enjoy it - it's over. Not meant to be a downer, only meant to tell you to remember to savor every second, @Lori74 !! Of course if you cruise more often, you might be used to this, I sure wasn't! :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I did the same on the Wonder about 9 years ago (OMG, time FLIES!!!) when a friend of mine let me get in on her fantastic travel agent rate/stateroom with her! It was my only DCL cruise, and only my 2nd overall so far. I can tell you on a cruise that short - SOAK IT IN - embarkation/debarkation days are so busy that by the time you're starting to settle in/down and enjoy it - it's over. Not meant to be a downer, only meant to tell you to remember to savor every second, @Lori74 !! Of course if you cruise more often, you might be used to this, I sure wasn't! :)
yes we've been on many cruises. although none this short, or with disney. we are going to try not to blink and try to get as much enjoyment as we can! lol we have a 7 night next year on the books with rc, so at least we have that to look forward to as well. we just needed a quick getaway this year and wanted to try disney. thanks for the kind words! pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts