Dreams Unlimited - how to get hold urgently for cancelled flight

Jadeey

Mouseketeer
Apologies, I know this isn’t exactly the right place for this but I’m desperate.

Our international flight has just been cancelled, I’m trying to rebook for tomorrow now. I need to get my agent to let Disney know we are coming in at least 24 hours later but I’m not sure if she will be monitoring her email over the holiday weekend. I’m really hoping this doesn’t lose us our free dining.

Is there an email address that will be always monitored? I know there is a phone number but I’m stuck on hold with the airline (and in New Zealand so not hugely keen to call internationally). I’ll call the number once I finish with the airline if that’s the only way.

Apologies, I know this isn’t exactly the right place for this but I’m desperate.

Our international flight has just been cancelled, I’m trying to rebook for tomorrow now. I need to get my agent to let Disney know we are coming in at least 24 hours later but I’m not sure if she will be monitoring her email over the holiday weekend. I’m really hoping this doesn’t lose us our free dining.

Is there an email address that will be always monitored? I know there is a phone number but I’m stuck on hold with the airline (and in New Zealand so not hugely keen to call internationally). I’ll call the number once I finish with the airline if that’s the only way.
1-888-374-0494 (please note: this number is not for reservations. Existing customers can use this number to make inquiries about, or changes to their current reservations with Dreams.) If you email me kathyw@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com I can email your agent. Thanks. Kathy

Thanks again, Kathy. We are all sorted now.

Anyone reading this and on the fence about using Dreams, let my experience be a reason why you should definitely use them.

Kathy had replied to this and contacted my agent before I even got off the phone with our airline. While I slept (time difference) my agent got in touch with Disney and not only sorted out my new arrival date with them, but also got them to refund me the night we are missing while still retaining our dining deal.

All in all Dreams made an incredibly stressful situation so much better for me.

Jadeey, have you arrived as yet? Haven't seen you on FB so unsure if you've made the 475,740 hour/mile journey yet!
Have an awesome time babe x

Jadeey, have you arrived as yet? Haven't seen you on FB so unsure if you've made the 475,740 hour/mile journey yet!
Have an awesome time babe x

Made it!

Had a second (yes second!) cancelled flight though so only arrived late afternoon yesterday. Photos will start appearing very soon!

So glad to be here, we were starting to think it was never going to happen. Luckily we were planning to be here 10 days before heading to Universal so at least even with the missed days we still have 8 days of Disney fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter