Dreams Unlimited and the Podcast Crew

misstheworld

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Dreams Unlimted and Kevin, or any of the others, as your agent? I've heard Kevin refer to clients before or answering people's questions, so I wasn't sure if they were even active agents. Any way to request a specific agent?

DH and I are considering a trip this year, but have a couple of family hurdles to overcome first. He used a different TA when booking our Disneymoon in December 2006, but after hearing me talk so much about the podcast he wandered over and has started listening! Now we're thinking about going with DU to book our trip.

Can anyone help? I'd love to have one of our "imaginary" friends help us plan our trip!!

Thanks!

Yes, Kevin is an agent, as are many others (like Tracy who is handling the reservations for the podcast cruise). Kevin has a DUL e-mail address though I am sure you can just use the regular one and things will get handled.

Let me tell you, they are not kidding when they say that customer service is their top priority! I wish they did travel arrangements for stuff other than Disney...I would never use anyone else!

Contact any of the staff at DUL...you will not be disappointed.

Would you suggest using dul over going straight through disney? Are you able to book air through them also?
Thanks!

I give DreamsUnlimited very VERY high marks. I used an online big name Disney TA last year and it was not good at all. I thought "ack! I'm not going to use another TA" but then decided to give DU a try. Man, I've been soooo impressed. She has actively searched out discounts. It's not a gimmick with them ~ they really look for ways to save $$. My DU TA had responded to every email so quick. In fact, a few times I've emailed on a weekend, expecting that she would get back to me Monday. She answered my email each time in under an hour. A+++ service.

I plan on writing a formal letter to Pete and DU when I get back from my trip. I wouldn't hesitate to use DU.

Hi:

We used Dreams Unlimited (Tracy) last winter. Tracy did everything we asked and more. She was awesome!!! We asked question after question and she always replied quickly. Our expierence using Dreams Unlimited was a positive one.

Mark

My DH and I used Dreams Unlimited (Tracy) for the podcast cruise. It was our first time using them - but the experience was incredible. She was quick in replying to our questions and/or concerns. And VERY patient, since I had lots and lots of questions. :)

We will definitely use Dreams Unlimited again for future travel.

We love DU and wouldn't do it any other way! They are just sooo helpful. Will make ADRs for you, look for discounts - they're just great. I always recommend them to our friends and relatives who are thinking of going to WDW. The no-obligation rate quotes are the best.
Marla's our rep -she's terrific!

I've not used DU before but I did suggest them to a friend who ended up using them for a hotel reservation at Buena Vista Suites. She was very happy with the booking process and that they did all their ADRs.

But there was a problem with all their ADRs. Somehow they were all booked for Aug instead of April. When they got to their first sitting they discovered it. When this happened she called their 800 number and explained the problem. The 800 agent (who said she was in Denver, maybe an after hours service) said that all ADRs were handled in Orlando by Bob (I've always assumed this was Bob from the show) and that he would call her back. Not 5 minutes later he was on the phone with her. She explained the problem and took charge.

He didn't try and make excuses...he didn't understand how this could have happened but took for responsibility.

He remade all the ADRs for the week they were there and was somehow able to get all the same times.

So with that said. I would highly recommend DU as they won't leave you hanging if there is a problem.

This is worth a lot.

We have used DU SEVERAL times over the years and, regardless of which agent assisted me, I have always been very pleased with their service. I am kind of a control freak too - so it's hard for me to give up any of the planning aspects - but they made it worth it.

Another vote for DU. I tend to shy away from Internet-only providers, but I trusted my Disunplugged peeps and went for it. I couldn't beleive how quickly my emails were answered.

Unfortunatly, I had to cancel our September trip. I felt really bad that I had put my agent through so much with getting me free dining and ADRs only to have to cancel. He was very professional and cordial. I will definetly use DU again when we're ready to go.

Off to pout about circumstances that won't let me go on my trip now,:headache:

We used DU for our last trip, and it was great! Our plans changed, and we moved our trip for December 08 to Jan 08 (with 2 weeks notic). Tracy did a great job finding a workable solution for us, and we had a wonderful time! We are using DU again (Tracy) to do our Honeymoon ressies! I highly reccommend their services!

I haven't used Dreams yet, but plan to for our next trip. After we booked our last cruise, I was in the cruising forum a good bit. There were some good threads over there about TA's and Dreams. Like a previous poster, I saw someone post a problem one time and it was very promptly resolved. I think John actually resolved it himself.

We are using DU for our cruise this month! They have been very easy to work with and the rate they gave me was less than what I found on the DCL website. Also, my most recent request to be added onto our trip was handled very quickly by Kevin. I would definitely recommend their services!

Yeah Tracys great she took time out of her DIsney vacation to get me a hotel wow i am a dul fan for life will never use anything else.

We have used Sue Ellen from DU for the last 3 years and she has been great!! She automatically updated our September reservation to include the free dining offer before we even contated her about it.

Kevin is my TA and does an outstanding job. I don't have to worry about a thing. Always replies promptly, even called me while he was on vacation booking my ABD trip. And unbeknownst to me he worked behind the scenes to straighten out the nightmare air itinerary ABD gave me- I never even knew there was a problem until long after the fact because he fixed it without stressing me out. Lastly, he is just so nice to work with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter