Dreams Unlimited Agents And The Products They Book

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
First time using Dreams, previously used local TA's we knew. But since I am a fan of Disboards and Dis Unplugged we went with Dreams for our newly planned cruise. Chris Dorobek has been amazing. I didn't recognize his name from any vlogs, but he has been outstanding. He got us the prefect staterooms- 3 staterooms that are adjoining-two connecting and our preferred dinner seating. He has patiently and quickly responded to any email we have sent with all the questions we have that keep coming up. So far we are very happy cruisers! Our daughter and her family graciously invited both sets of grands to come along-my husband and I are the only ones who have cruised on a Disney ship 5 years ago. The other grands are seasoned Carnival cruisers (over 20 cruises) we know will be impressed with Disney service. We certainly are impressed with Dreams, Unlimited service!

kateandy08096

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! ISO a TA that will assist in booking a Oct 2022 cruise on Disney fantasy. I have used DU for our last cruise but would like a new agent :)

Doingitagain

DIS Veteran
4. River Cruises - We do book Viking and AMA. River Cruises. These also receive a Shipboard Credit and our Gift Bag.
I see Viking on the list of agents, but I don’t see AmaWaterways. We are looking at river cruises with AmaWaterways that are not covered by Adventures by Disney. Is that possible with a DU agent?

AquaDame

DCL
I see Viking on the list of agents, but I don’t see AmaWaterways. We are looking at river cruises with AmaWaterways that are not covered by Adventures by Disney. Is that possible with a DU agent?
Not that I am aware of - they only advertise the ABD ones. That said, you could certainly email them and ask! :)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!