~~ Dreams Unlimited Agents And The Products They Sell (Updated 11/3/2022) ~~

First time using Dreams, previously used local TA's we knew. But since I am a fan of Disboards and Dis Unplugged we went with Dreams for our newly planned cruise. Chris Dorobek has been amazing. I didn't recognize his name from any vlogs, but he has been outstanding. He got us the prefect staterooms- 3 staterooms that are adjoining-two connecting and our preferred dinner seating. He has patiently and quickly responded to any email we have sent with all the questions we have that keep coming up. So far we are very happy cruisers! Our daughter and her family graciously invited both sets of grands to come along-my husband and I are the only ones who have cruised on a Disney ship 5 years ago. The other grands are seasoned Carnival cruisers (over 20 cruises) we know will be impressed with Disney service. We certainly are impressed with Dreams, Unlimited service!

Hello everyone! ISO a TA that will assist in booking a Oct 2022 cruise on Disney fantasy. I have used DU for our last cruise but would like a new agent :)

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread - it was just brought to my attention. Let me try to answer some questions:

1. If you do not see your agent listed on the list above it's most likely that they did not get their info to Pete in time to have this list published. Katie is doing an excellent job of keeping this updated when you bring up missing agents so please continue to do so. In the meantime if you have questions about your agent or any agent you can write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

2. Dreams Unlimited Travel offers a shipboard credit on all cruise lines we sell. The amount is based on your total cruise price (including taxes, fees, transfers, pre and post nights, etc - but not shore excursions, prepaid gratuities or an SBC you add). The amounts are different for Disney Cruise Line versus other cruise lines. Also with DCL the SBC amount is different whether you made an onboard booking or not. Here are links to our shipboard credit amounts and terms and conditions:

Disney Cruise Line Dreams Unlimited Travel SBC

Other Cruise Lines Dreams Unlimited Travel SBC

3. In addition to our shipboard credit you will also will receive our "Things you Didn't Know You Needed" Gift Bag regardless of cruise/cruise line you book. These are mailed to clients in the U.S. and Canada. If you are not in the U.S. or Canada arrangements can be made for you to them picked up at our Welcome Center in Port Canaveral or have them sent to a pre-cruise hotel as long as it is in the U.S. or Canada. I apologize to our non-U.S. clients for the inconvenience; we will do our very best to get everyone their gift bag whenever possible.

4. River Cruises - We do book Viking and AMA. River Cruises. These also receive a Shipboard Credit and our Gift Bag.

5. At this time we do not have any agents who sell/specialize in Cunard/MSC/Tauck Bridges.

If you have questions about a non-Disney cruise quote please feel free to email me at the address above or write to DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and we will make sure we get your request to the right agent.

I've updated the list.

Hi! What's the average turnaround time for a response from a DU agent? It's been a few days but I don't want to be annoying.. I am sure they are slammed!

Hi! What's the average turnaround time for a response from a DU agent? It's been a few days but I don't want to be annoying.. I am sure they are slammed!

I always hear back from mine within about 24 hours/the next day. Not sure if that's "average," but that's what my experience has been.

I have been on the DIS since 2008 and have been to WDW many times. Other than my first time at WDW, I did not use a TA. I did my first cruise with DCL on the Fantasy in 2019. Unfortunately I used a different TA and it was not a pleasant experience. Last month I decided to give Dreams Unlimited a try and went online. The next day I had the great fortune of having Chris Vorobek reach out to me. I ended up booking my cruise with Chris on the Dream for 5 nights in December. Chris has been fantastic. I have no doubt I have been high maintenance, but he always responds promptly. I already have a cruise booked with Regent Seven Sea in March. But once the itineraries are released for the beginning of 2024 I will reach out to Chris and Dreams Unlimited for our next DCL cruise.

I have been on the DIS since 2008 and have been to WDW many times. Other than my first time at WDW, I did not use a TA. I did my first cruise with DCL on the Fantasy in 2019. Unfortunately I used a different TA and it was not a pleasant experience. Last month I decided to give Dreams Unlimited a try and went online. The next day I had the great fortune of having Chris Vorobek reach out to me. I ended up booking my cruise with Chris on the Dream for 5 nights in December. Chris has been fantastic. I have no doubt I have been high maintenance, but he always responds promptly. I already have a cruise booked with Regent Seven Sea in March. But once the itineraries are released for the beginning of 2024 I will reach out to Chris and Dreams Unlimited for our next DCL cruise.
we had a similar experience using a TA for the first time, we switched to Tracey Heinrichs at Dreams for both DCL and ABD and she has been wonderful. Now looking to expand to other cruise lines which she also handles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!