DREAMing April 24th 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We have changed our cruise and are no longer cruising on this cruise. Hope you all enjoy the the dream. X

Reviving thread!!! There has to be others out there!! :wave2:

We are new to cruising ~ and need to be schooled in the ways!!! :goodvibes

Super excited. This will be our 2nd cruise. This time without the kids. :cool1::cool1:
Has anyone started a FE group? I would love to so it again. I had a hard time finding this.

Super excited. This will be our 2nd cruise. This time without the kids. :cool1::cool1:
Has anyone started a FE group? I would love to so it again. I had a hard time finding this.

I would love to do a FE but have literally no clue where to start.

Hi! Me and my partner-in-crime are going on this cruise...our first cruise ever. Excited already!

I am also interested in FE but haven't a clue where to begin! But nothing on our cruise :)

Hi, my name is Carol. This is our first Disney cruise. I found out about this site from my amazing daughter who wants our celebration trip to be awesome for my son. It's Kevin's 30th birthday and this cruise is for him!! He has Down Syndrome and loves all things Disney. He's such a gentle soul and he loves kids. He is too old to participate in any of the children's programs so we're looking for fun things to make his birthday special. We're in for making memories for other families too!

Our whole family will be on this cruise (10 people in 4 cabins). We range in age from 58 years down to 7 months (at time of cruise). Three of us have been on a Disney cruise before but the rest have not. We are all very excited.

Hello everyone. I just booked this cruise for me and husband for our anniversary.
I saw several people interested in fish extender. We just did that on our first Disney cruise and it was so much fun. Has anyone organized this yet?

I am not computer savy, but I will organize it if someone else hasn't.

I am so excited. I just did this cruise Oct 2-5 and it is an amazing cruise.
Anyone that hasn't been on the Dream and has any questions feel free to ask.

Since there less then 6 months until we cruise and nobody has organized the fish extender yet, I have decided to do it. This is only my 2nd Disney cruise.If anyone has any ideas let me know. Two things have to be decided. First is how many cabins do we want in each group. On the last one I did there were 15 cabins per group. I loved the idea of the fish extender so I joined 2 groups plus the last minute group. I had 32 cabins that I exchanged with it and it was so much fun.
The second is what date to cut off date to new participants.

To join the group, just post on here name, age for children or adult, favorite character, any allergies, or any preferences like no alcohol, and cabin number.
Also list: dd for Disney daughter or ds for Disney son. Some names are universal and I had one last cruise that I didn't know if it was for a boy or girl, and any celebrations.

For example(this is me)
Cathy(Adult) likes Chip/Dale
Chris(Adult) likes tigger
We are celebrating our anniversary.
Cabin # 7004

To join the group, just post on here name, age for children or adult, favorite character, any allergies, or any preferences like no alcohol, and cabin number.
Also list: dd for Disney daughter or ds for Disney son. Some names are universal and I had one last cruise that I didn't know if it was for a boy or girl, and any celebrations.

For example(this is me)
Cathy(Adult) likes Chip/Dale
Chris(Adult) likes tigger
We are celebrating our anniversary.
Cabin # 7004

Here is my information for the FE. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is so awesome

Jazmin (27) (daughter) likes Princess Jasmine
Jazmin (55) (mom) likes all Mickey Pals and Princess.
Janeen (27) (Daughter) likes Pocahontas and Goofy
Cabin#9530

Hi,

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are going multigenerational!

I just learned what FE was and decided to go for it.

Flavie (me, DW) loves celebrations and all of Disney, little preference for Stitch :stitch:
Isaac (DH) loves seeing his family happy in Disney
Mimi (grandma) likes Mickey ice cream bars :mickeybar
Léa (DD 9) loves Mickey, Merida, Elsa, Stitch, but is veering away from princesses
Sarah (DD 7) prefers Ana and Jasmine

We will be sharing a FE for both cabins 8180 & 8182.

Looking forward to meet you and live that Dream!

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi! We will be cruising on the Dream with our son and daughter :) My husband and I cruised once before in 1999 (prior to marriage and kids) and are so excited to share this with our family. What is the Fish Extender? Also any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not too sure who is more excited about this cruise, myself or my 3 year old daughter. We are taking a girls trip with 5 of us in one cabin pirate:

Our Cabin:
Stacey = (34) Mommy, Likes Tigger
Ninny = (5??) Grandmother, likes Cinderella
Ava = (3) the princess, likes Cinderella, Belle and Ariel
CC = (31) Ava's Aunt, likes Pumba
BB = (34) Ava's Aunt, likes Dumbo
Cabin 8112

Only 91 days and I can't wait to see my daughter's face light up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter