dream turning around.

Strange they couldn't figure out something else. It's expensive to do that.

The ship looks great at sunset. Maybe we'll get to see her sail by after dark!

Curious too!
I was shocked to see her turn around in the channel. Hope nobody is seriously sick.

i was watching the allure go out and then switched to the port canaveral camera and noticed that the Dream looked like it was goign back in..
so i came here to see if anyone knew anything..

Does the ship seem darker than normal. Power problem? No, I am not trying to start a rumor, just an observation

We just saw this too! I thought the camera had froze or something :) Hope all is well and someone posts soon :)

On a happy note....think they'll play the horns again when they leave the 2nd time?

No she docks aft end first, that's why the turn. We saw the police car too.

It does look like they are turning around again, but I think they usually back in to park (or dock). I think they like to be facing out for the next departure.

The camera zoomed in on the dock a couple of minutes ago (5:47) and there were police cars under the walkway/boarding area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter