Dream trip review, Lots of pics and detail.

:dance3:I really enjoyed your blog about the Dream! We are going on Sept. 22. My mom, who is 84 decided last week that she wants to go with us too (we've been booked for 2 years!) Amazingly, the stateroom next to ours was available.

Now I have a question: do the TV's have DVD players? Mom has a little DVD player that she can bring, but if the TV's play them, she won't have to.

Thanks for your wonderful photo's of the Dream!

:dance3:I really enjoyed your blog about the Dream! We are going on Sept. 22. My mom, who is 84 decided last week that she wants to go with us too (we've been booked for 2 years!) Amazingly, the stateroom next to ours was available.

Now I have a question: do the TV's have DVD players? Mom has a little DVD player that she can bring, but if the TV's play them, she won't have to.

Thanks for your wonderful photo's of the Dream!
Wasn't my trip but someone else's who does a great review. You can ask Gambee on his trip review thread in the link in my OP. He is great at coming back and answering everyone's questions. :)
So glad the stateroom next to yours was available for your mom.

Me too! Almost convinced me to sail that first!

Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing, S. C.!
Your welcome! :)

Mind blowing pictures... its like he was on a different cruise than we were. He definitely saw parts of the ship we didn't, parts that i talked about seeing, but never getting the chance to see, or not having my camera with me at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter