Dream Show Schedule 2013

MichellelovesMickey

Mouseketeer
We are sailing :boat: in June. Just curious as to what the show schedule will be?
1- Villains? (personally do not like this show)
2- Golden Mickey's?
3- "special entertainer"?
4- Dreams? (or something like that)

:thumbsup2 Thanks for your help!!!

We sailed the Dream April 7-11 and the shows were:
1st night: Golden Mickeys
2nd night: Villains (didn't care for but my boys keep talking about it)
3rd night: Kyle Night and Misty (a magician/illusionist) which we really liked
4th night: Believe (my favorite)

We sailed the Dream March 31 - 4 and the shows were:

1st night: Golden Mickeys
2nd night: Villains (our favorite)
3rd night: Kyle Night and Misty (a magician/illusionist)
4th night: Believe

We went to all the shows and really quite enjoyed them. Recommend getting there early to get seats. 5 minutes to show time had slim seat pickings.

Golden Mickeys was our fave, hands down. Villains, I had issues with the creepy factor in the first 10 min. After that, I laughed my head off at the actor. Believer, definitely our least liked show. Over promoted for sure. Only redeeming parts were Tinkerbell as a light and Pocahontas of course.

It's always funny to see different people's opinions on the shows. I saw Believe on the Fantasy and didn't like it. Saw on the Dream, and thought it was better! I didn't care for Golden Mickey's at all but liked Villains OK.

I thought Golden Mickey's was the first night, not my favorite show, but it is cute. I was so hoping Villains was the first night, so I could just skip show and not rush trying to get ready after Sail Away Party.....oh well :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts