Dream ocean view with bunks

Jenlynn3

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling with 2 adult teens (18,19) on the Dream in May 2020. I seem to be having trouble finding an ocean view cabin with a pull down bunk. We don’t want a Murphy bed and like the split bath.. a total of 4 adults. This will be our 5th cruise but first 4 night :) my girls will finally be old enough to explore the adult side

We will be traveling with 2 adult teens (18,19) on the Dream in May 2020. I seem to be having trouble finding an ocean view cabin with a pull down bunk. We don’t want a Murphy bed and like the split bath.. a total of 4 adults. This will be our 5th cruise but first 4 night :) my girls will finally be old enough to explore the adult side

Are you looking at the standard oceanview rooms, or the family ocean view rooms. Since those family rooms are larger, I think many of them come with the Murphy bed. The standard rooms however wouldn’t have space for that, and so you would get the sofa that turns into a bed and then the bunk that comes down from the ceiling.

An option to consider is the deluxe family oceanview staterooms... even though most will have the murphy bed, you don't need to use it ! And you may appreciate the extra space.

The challenge is some of the deluxe family oceanview staterooms have the murphy bed and NO upper bunk.

Here are two 8B deluxe family oceanview staterooms that can sleep 5, have both upper bunk and murphy bed, and have the split bath. And you are close to but not across from the laundry [laundry is on the 95xx side hall].
Both are the furthest forward you can get.

Note that many of the 8B in that area on deck 9 only sleep 4 and are missing the upper bunk. I believe 9010/9510 has the upper bunk and no murphy bed.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter