Dream job

wdi2b

why is the rum always gone
personally my dream job is that i want to be an imagineer... more specifically
i want to be an engineer. it'll take a while but it's practically not work at all.

-wat bout you's peoples

Keep at it. Go to Cal Tech. Follow your dreams.

I have my dream job, thank you very much! :thumbsup2

personally my dream job is that i want to be an imagineer... more specifically
i want to be an engineer. it'll take a while but it's practically not work at all.

-wat bout you's peoples

Well, there is a giant difference between an engineer and an imagineer. If you would like to be an engineer, study hard, and work hard towards that goal. However, I might suggest that you contact some engineers and speak with them about their work so you can learn more about it. If you believe that it is "practically not work at all" I think you will be massively surprised to learn exactly what it entails.

Good luck and follow your dreams!

I would love to be in charge of disabled services for DLR. The dream job would be high in corporate so I could take over DLR.

I would move Yamabuki to Downtown Disney. I would put in the motor boats again. Do something with the empty spaces and work to make the park more allergen friendly. I would destroy some records, muahaha, and would come to the parks and talk with the CMs. Nobody would know I was a CEO, nope. I would listen to ride operators and guests.

No more rice noodles with ketchup. Disabled parking would not be a mile hike to get an ECV or Wheelchairs.

I have always wanted to be an attorney for Disney. I live in Fresno, so we would have to make a move to LA, which I'm not sure that I could do at this point in my life, but I can always think about the future. For now I guess I'll just keep moving up the court system. Maybe someday though.

There is a book called Imagineers Field Guide to Disneyland. You should check it out. There are actually many jobs that make up the Imagineering dept. From artistic to scientific. Those who design the tracks for the ride, design the signs, the words, the settings inside the ride, the characters who move in the ride, etc.

The other day I heard a talk show host on the radio say his dream job was to be the guy who sells the popcorn at WDW! :rotfl:

My dream job would be the person who researches for one of the travel guides to DLR or WDW. Of course I'd have to go there numerous times to try everything. :rotfl:

I don't know that I would want to work for Disney per se, as it might take away some of the magic. Kind of like how when you are in High School and you get a job at your favorite fast food place and discover three months in that it isn't your fave anymore LOL!

But if I had my druthers I would have a job that would take me to Anaheim several times a year AND gave me perks like free park tickets AND a membership to Club 33 AND.....:hyper:

1st off, imagineer is a job title, engineering is the discipline.
2nd i do have the field guide, honestly i love it. if u go soon you should really get the new book. i got mine signed by alice davis( the creator of IASW original costumes.) she was fun to talk to.

Well, I kinda have my dream job, I am a veterinarian.

But, if I could extend that to magically having all sorts of exotic animal knowledge, I would like to be a vet at the Animal Kingdom!!!

My dream job would to be a CIA operative, or work within the CIA as an intel agent. And I would want a cool code name to go with it.

I always wanted to be either Donald or Daisy Duck. I'm really short, and they are usually the shortest of the characters so I know I'd be great! And I have a high tolerance for heat...and as an elementary teacher, a LOT of patience!

On facebook, I actually made a significantly long list of professions I wanted to do. And trust me. It's long. But seeing as life is as short as it is, I have to narrow it down.

Right now, I'm studying for BA degree in Architectural Studies here in Seattle, which I will then move on to a MSRED for grad work (MS in Real Estate Development), preferrably at USC, but more and more schools are offering it now (it's a relatively new program to many schools). I'm also an avid jazz musician, so I'd love to land a job as a musician cast member at DL while I'm in Southern Cal. Then I'll see where this education lands me! Maybe a path might lead me to Disney, maybe a path will lead me somewhere else.

I wanted to make wedding cakes for Disneyland but then I ended up working at a Six Flags theme park and fell in love with working in the offices. So now I'm going to school to do that, and hopefully will end up at Disneyland =).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter