Dream Cat 4 A adjoining rooms: Can you keep the door(s) open?

Pudo

DCL Cruise Dreamin'
We booked two adjoining Cat 4 A rooms and would prefer to keep the doors open all the time. Best case scenario would be if we could lock them in place so the stay open. Does anybody know if this is an option?

Thanks,
Jeff

Great question and I was wondering the same thing about our connecting rooms 7504 and 7506 on the Wonder!

We had connecting rooms on the Dream, and there is a magnetic bumper that the doors stick to that keeps them open.

I'm not sure about the Magic or Wonder.

We had connecting rooms on the Dream, and there is a magnetic bumper that the doors stick to that keeps them open.

I'm not sure about the Magic or Wonder.

Good news. Thanks for the info.

Good news. Thanks for the info.

Don't forget that you can open up the verandas partition and move back and forth between cabins that way also:thumbsup2

We did this last summer on our DD 5 Night Dream cruise last year:)

We look forward to doing the same on this year's Eastern on the Fantasy!

Don't forget that you can open up the verandas partition and move back and forth between cabins that way also:thumbsup2

We did this last summer on our DD 5 Night Dream cruise last year:)

We look forward to doing the same on this year's Eastern on the Fantasy!

Thanks for the info, by the way we are sailing on the same eastern in August. See you on our thread. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter