Dream Big, Live Grand - 4th of July at the Grand Floridian!

It's so sad leaving WDW!!!! That morning, we packed up our bags and checked out of the GF before our breakfast at 'Ohana.

We were disappointed in 'Ohana. I was expecting something really good, because I've heard people rave about it. But come to think of it, I think most people seem to love it for dinner. That might be something worth trying - and I could do without creepy Stitch and freaky Lilo!

We have been dissappointed in breakfast and Dinner. The characters are cute but that's about it. If you're looking for a good breakfast at the Poly. try the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe :goodvibes AND p.s. Chef Mickey's has yet to dissappoint - knock on wood. It's the best buffet to date IMHO :thumbsup2

So sad that it's over!:guilty:

It was really such an enjoyable TR to read! I really hope there is another one coming soon:goodvibes

You should definetely try Ohana's for dinner. Ive only been there for dinner and it is one of my favorite meals in all of disney.

I agree with your sister about all of the cute WDW jewelry. They really have a great selection of everything disney now though. It seems like they have put Mickey on everything to make money:rotfl:definetely some marketing smarties working for WDW. I never knew that about the silver compared to white gold. I just assumed that if I speant the money on it it would last:laughing:

We have been dissappointed in breakfast and Dinner. The characters are cute but that's about it. If you're looking for a good breakfast at the Poly. try the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe :goodvibes AND p.s. Chef Mickey's has yet to dissappoint - knock on wood. It's the best buffet to date IMHO :thumbsup2

I just have to butt in here. The last time my family went to Chef Mickey's we were really dissapointed in the food. It was cold and nothing really good. I wanted to go back this trip though for the characters so we are going for breakfast because how can you mess up breakfast!

I agree with your sister about all of the cute WDW jewelry. They really have a great selection of everything disney now though. It seems like they have put Mickey on everything to make money:rotfl:definetely some marketing smarties working for WDW. I never knew that about the silver compared to white gold. I just assumed that if I speant the money on it it would last:laughing:

It will hold up, you just have to polish it when it tarnishes.

I too am sad to see this trip and TR come to an end! We were just discussing last night if we are going to go again next June. Of course the idea of the Alaskian cruise has been tossed around too! SO I'm not sure what our plans will be. If you guys are planning anything next summer - message me on FB and let me know! Perhaps we can do something together.
Thanks for taking me down memory lane with your TR and photos!!

Ellen

PS - tell mom to let me know what I owe her for a bag. I know she can't sell me a disney product so let me know how much she needs for supplies. ;)

Alaskan Cruise??? I'm jealous! We cruised Alaska back in 2001 when I was just a kiddo, but it was quite memorable and amazing. I'd really like to do it again, now that I'm older.

I'm not sure what our Disney plans are - we'll definitely be back, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter