DREAM April 18, 2013 Looking for more DIS cruisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I just looked the other day to see what was available for cabins and there's not much left under the ocean view rooms - only 2 categories left vs. the 7-8 when I booked. Plenty of categories open for Verandah rooms tho!

i' ve checked cruise critic too and nobody there. last post on the meet thread is me from october

I have friends that will be on your cruise, but we'll be on the April 25 cruise!

I'll be getting on when you are getting off, we're on the 21st cruise...does that help?:goodvibes ok sorry, at least I helped bump up your thread:thumbsup2.

who are all the people on this cruise that aren't on the DIS?? :confused3 shame on them.......:rotfl:

Looks like I'm going to have to pass out my little cards on this cruise. I made up business size cards with DIS, Mousesavers & AllEarsNet on them. I hand them out at work or even at stores when people start talking about Disney & haven't heard of these sites. I always take them on my WDW & DCL trips, too.:thumbsup2

It might just be a few of us!:confused3 I thought we would start to see more activity here, but there is still time.

I like the ideas of your DIS business cards, I think I will try making some as well. Thanks for the tip:)

that is funny about the cards.... never heard of that before!

hopefully we'll get more people here soon! :)

Hi! I am new to this site, and my husband and I and our two daughters are first time Disney "Cruisers" as well! Excited about this trip, we are keeping it a complete surprise for the girls. :-)
I have found lots of good info on these boards, and would appreciate any tips anyone has to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter