Dream a Little Dream With Me - 4/3 Final two posts!!!! Hope to see you real soon!

Love the report. We are leaving in two weeks!!

There are 7 of us and I want to arrange for a limo from the cruise back to the orlando airport. What is the latest time you can be off the ship without being in trouble? :worship:

Our flight isn't until 330p and I don't really want to spend alot of time at the airport with 5 kids? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

There are 7 of us and I want to arrange for a limo from the cruise back to the orlando airport. What is the latest time you can be off the ship without being in trouble? :worship:

Our flight isn't until 330p and I don't really want to spend alot of time at the airport with 5 kids? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Not sure of an exact time, but since we typically drive and don't eat a big breakfast, we usually skip the sit-down meal in the morning and just get off the ship leisurely. Our cabin attendent is usually at our door wondering when we will be gone around 8 AM so you can hang around the ship but you need to get our of your cabin so it can be cleaned for the next guests.

Cruising next week for the first time on the Dream. Thanks for all the planning help!

Very detailed and fun to read Trip report..thanks:goodvibes We're cruising the Dream in July (just DH and I) so the I enjoyed reading all the fun couples stuff you did.

Planning our first cruise....great guide so far!

Thanks! I hope you liked reading it and found it helpful. We had a great time and I enjoy writing TRs!!! Come on by for my PTR, we are off on our next cruise in a month! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for such a detailed TR! I love the pictures... It helps me imagine my family in those same spots this summer! Can't wait!
Thanks for all the tips and info too! :) We plan on booking another family cruise while on board, but after reading this, I may consider talking my husband into booking a cruise for just the two of us also! Sounds like you had a blast! :)

Oh how fun! I am glad it was worthwhile!!! YES you should! Go for one of the off seasons. They are ridiculously reasonable!!!!

I can't wait to take our kids! We leave in four weeks. I bet you'll have a great time, too!

Thank you!

Oh you must be really really excited! I think you are about to leave at this point!!!! They really start to move the last guests off I would say around 10:30... I am afraid I am NOT very good in terms of knowing what is around, but it is reasonable to figure the hour to the airport, and, by the time you actually get there, likely around noon, you check in, etc., you won't have that long of a wait...

Not sure of an exact time, but since we typically drive and don't eat a big breakfast, we usually skip the sit-down meal in the morning and just get off the ship leisurely. Our cabin attendent is usually at our door wondering when we will be gone around 8 AM so you can hang around the ship but you need to get our of your cabin so it can be cleaned for the next guests.

We did go eat, then come back to get our stuff, we didn't leave the cabin before 9ish... That didn't seem to bother him... then we ended up having plenty of time waiting in the ship lobby anyhow! We finally got in line... there were more people waiting when we walked through the lobby... It take a while to get everyone off.

Great TR, you offered great insite and tips, we'll be first timers in October.

Thank you! You will have a fabulous time!!!!

Cruising next week for the first time on the Dream. Thanks for all the planning help!

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! :goodvibes

Very detailed and fun to read Trip report..thanks:goodvibes We're cruising the Dream in July (just DH and I) so the I enjoyed reading all the fun couples stuff you did.

OH YAY!!!! YOU will have a blast!!! Enjoy all the bars and the club area!!!! It is neat. And take advantage of all the nice quiet areas on the ship! I think cruising with Disney kids or no kids is so much FUN!!!! :yay:

We are headed to Florida Wednesday for our cruise out Friday. We are really getting excited.

A few questions yet:

I have book with executive vip limo, $125.00 from pier to Orlando airport. Anyone used them recently?

I have set a pick up for 10:30am. What I read says it takes awhile to get off the ship, not to get in any hurry to wait in line to get off. I am thinking as long as we clear the cabin-we can take some time. Any thoughts?

I am confused on the boarding. Our time says 12-1230pm but some say just get there and get a boarding card?

I ordered pillow cases from gradysmommy?? A three are way to cool!! Great job, very easy to work with.

Thank you!!
Cindy

Happydog, thanks for your trip report! :)
I have a question :confused:

You wrote, "Now THIS I didn't buy, but I had forgotten to share what was left for us on Pirate Night.... here is the bandanas and the "invite" to the party!"

Did everyone (all passengers) receive "Pirate Bandanas" with the invitation? Were these a gift from DCL?

DisneyCruise2011322.jpg

You wrote, "Now THIS I didn't buy, but I had forgotten to share what was left for us on Pirate Night.... here is the bandanas and the "invite" to the party!"

Did everyone (all passengers) receive "Pirate Bandanas" with the invitation? Were these a gift from DCL?

DisneyCruise2011322.jpg

I can answer that! yes. they are in everyones roon on priate night

We are headed to Florida Wednesday for our cruise out Friday. We are really getting excited.

A few questions yet:

I have book with executive vip limo, $125.00 from pier to Orlando airport. Anyone used them recently?

I have set a pick up for 10:30am. What I read says it takes awhile to get off the ship, not to get in any hurry to wait in line to get off. I am thinking as long as we clear the cabin-we can take some time. Any thoughts?

I am confused on the boarding. Our time says 12-1230pm but some say just get there and get a boarding card?

I ordered pillow cases from gradysmommy?? A three are way to cool!! Great job, very easy to work with.

Thank you!!
Cindy

Hello! Well again I can just say you will see the crowd for disembarkation! Just head on down towards the lobby area you can have a relatively unrushed breakfast if you do the buffet. I felt rushed our cruise last year with the sit down option.. On this cruise we went with the buffet and it was much nicer! We did go collect our bags I can only say it was after 9am... I can't remember the exact time. Then we went to the lobby and actually sat and read and walked around a little more... You should be probably leaving the ship by 10 so you might have a little wait for your town car.

RE the boarding, I don't know how they could keep track of all that information in their system or assign different boarding groups based on what time you have online... I think the time slots are there to prevent a crush of people, rather to have a steady flow... So I would think when you get there is when you get there... thought I think the time between 10 and 11 is the most busy...

I ordered my FE from Stitches N Bows... I saw several! I am really happy with mine. I will post it on my PTR!

DisneyCruise2011322.jpg

Yep, they go in all cabins... as the other poster also noted, she beat me to my own responses! :laughing: Sorry, we were out by the pool today, enjoying some amazing weather!!! :goodvibes They also sell stuff, of course, but the invitation and the bandanas are cute! :) They are triangles, not squares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter