Dr pepper at Disney World?

cricketgirl

I've waited my whole life for this!
Heading to Disney World in 10 days yippee. My son drinks Dr pepper and asked if the have it. I have no idea. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks
Lori

Dr. Pepper is a Pepsi product.
Only Coke products are served at WDW.

Sorry......

Dr. Pepper is a Pepsi product.
Only Coke products are served at WDW.

Sorry......

Dr Pepper is actually a brand of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. It is actually bottled by both Pepsi or Coca Cola bottlers. So the brand is not a Pepsi brand. However where you often see Pepsi you will often see Dr Pepper. Where you see Coke you may see Mr Pibb because Mr Pibb is actually marketed by CocaCola.

I saw a McDonald's commercial recently where they pictured a Dr Pepper with the McRib. McDonald's carries strictly CocaCola. So it has nothing to do with WDW not selling Pepsi products.

In some areas Dr. Pepper is distributed by Coca-Cola, in others it is distributed by Pepsi, in others they have independent distributors. That's why you see it at different places that have contracts with one company or the other. In Central Florida it appears to be distributed independently, so there isn't any at WDW as they exclusively serve Coca-Cola products.

T-Rex in downtown disney serves Dr Pepper. We got our fix mid week on out last trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter