Dr. Cinderella's Happily Ever After! WP/GF 2/14/12- End of Honeymoon & Trip Report!

Yay, you're back:). Glad to hear everything is going well and great news on everything non wedding related.

Can't wait for more updates as and when you have them.

Hi everyone! We are leaving tomorrow morning bright and early and so excited it is all finally here! Thanks for all of your help and advice along the way and I'm sure I'll have lots Of photos to share when we get home in 2 weeks!

Yay! So exciting!! We had Maxine and got switched to Vita too, AND we're going to Aulani for our HM! I will be eagerly awaiting your reports! :goodvibes
I hope Vita is as great in person as Maxine was and can't wait to hear about
everything!! That is awesome you are going to start your residency, and that Chris started a hospital job too! Hopefully you are more adjusted to living together now and can sync your schedules soon!

Early congrats and best wishes for a perfect day!! :cutie:

Congrats, Marissa! Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. I can't wait to see pictures!

3 Days away!

Good luck... it will be the best day of your life!

Cant wait to hear about everything! :lovestruc

XXX

I'm not sure if I have posted on here before, but I just wanted to give you an early congrats! Only a few more days till your big day and I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I can't believe its here, it seems like just yesterday you were writing about your engagement! Congrats, enjoy every minute of it, the day flies by so quickly!! :cloud9:

It was great meeting you last night at Jellyrolls! I've never heard them play the conga line for a wedding couple...usually they pull the bride up and have her sit on the stage and call and the guys up in the room to sing to her...hope it was okay...you got a big conga line going! And I took some pics...

33821DEC.jpg

926E6406.jpg

I hope you have a magical day on Tuesday and can't wait to read all about it (and see pics!)

Fun!! :cool1:

Have a womderfull time, can't wait to hear all about it when you're back!!

just stopping by to say Happy Wedding day and Happy Valentine's Day! Sending lots of pixie dust your way:love:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter