Downtown Disneyland Restaurants

XYSRUS

DIS Veteran
DH and I are meeting our son and his GF for dinner but they won’t be going to the Park. What are some suggestions for restaurants in DD?

They are all good. Just go with whatever type of cuisine appeals to you most. (I'd maybe skip La Brea Bakery Cafe, only because it's the most boring option).

The hotels have dining options, also. The website is a great resource with menus and pricing listed.

I really like Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. The shrimp and grits are probably 3000 calories. . . . and therefore, very delicious. They have music in the evening often, too.

We find ourselves eating at Catal or Uva Bar pretty regularly lately. Food and service are usually pretty decent.

I love Earl of Sandwich. Hubby and I eat there a lot when we go to Disney (bonus it is cheap also). We are both addicted to their Holiday Sandwich and their tomato soup. We really enjoyed our meal at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen on our last trip too. I'd go there again.

Ralph Brennan's is so good !! For a splurge, we love Steakhouse 55 in the DLH.....YUM !
Used to like Storyteller's in GCH, but now it is just buffet …… good, though if you want a buffet

It's not technically in Downtown Disney, it's at the Grand Californian, and is accessible from Downtown Disney, but Napa Rose is absolutely amazing. One of the best meals I have ever had, anywhere. It's a splurge, but worth every penny.
If it must be in Downtown Disney, as other posters have mentioned, all of the restaurants are good; it just depends on the type of cuisine you're looking for. Naples has very good Italian food, for example; that's a regular spot for me when I'm out there.

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen! Delicious food! Beignets better than NOS! And if you drink there's their knock-u-down Sazerac cocktail - a New Orleans tradition. If you didn't know, the Jazz Kitchen is part of the Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group and their only restaurant outside of New Orleans.

Another vote for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen beignets and Earl of Sandwich! If you like fancy ice cream, Salt and Straw's strawberry balsamic and cookie dough flavors are awesome (and lots of rotating flavors too).

We love the Jazz kitchen. very good food, drinks, and everytime we have gone there over the last 6-7 years (about 5 visits) we have enjoyed the music of Kirk Wilson. Usually we sit right next to the stage and chat with him at various points. Real interesting guy. Classically trained, then went into jazz. Sure makes for a great dining experience. Oh, and we really enjoy the Bananas Foster prepared at the table. Nice show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter