Downtown Disney - Themed Restaurant

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
Which (if any) restaurant in Downtown Disney has the best/the most Disney theming??? As you might be able to tell, I am not very familiar with Downtown Disney.

Which (if any) restaurant in Downtown Disney has the best/the most Disney theming??? As you might be able to tell, I am not very familiar with Downtown Disney.

None of them are quite like the onsite restaurants.

T-rex and Rainforest have animatronics throughout the restaurant... none of them have Disney characters walking around.

At least to me, none of them feel very 'Disney' but what feels Disney to you might not to me and vice versa. I haven't eaten in every single one though, so maybe the insides of some have Disney decorations or something. :flower3:

There is only one restaurant at Downtown Disney that is actually operated by Disney (Cap'n Jack's, which is not particularly Disney themed. Just to note, it's been named Cap'n Jack's for many years and the name has nothing to do with Captain Jack Sparrow.) So there really are not any Disney-themed restaurants there.

If you are looking for Disney-style animatronic type theming (without them actually having anything to do with Disney) go for the Rainforest Cafe (jungle animals) or T-Rex (dinosaurs).

If you want a restaurant themed to a certain culture you can try Raglan Road or Bongos. But you are not going to see any Disney characters or Disney-related situational theming in any of these places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter