Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island ADRs?

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
I've never done this before and want to make sure before I call. Can I make dining reservations at Downtown Disney by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE? I want to make ADRs for Raglan Road and Portobello Yacht Club. Anyone else called and made reservations for these places? Thanks!

That's great to know! :thumbsup2 I'll be calling tomorrow!

How's Raglan Road? Good food? Cool atmosphere? I know nothing about it!

This will be my first time as well......but DH and I love good pub food and according to other threads entertainment begins in the evening around 8PM. Music and an Irish dancer. Glad I had made ADR's at 7PM.....nice to have music w/dessert and an Irish coffee.

My DW and I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. We dined at Raglan Road for the first time. Great Food and atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music and riverdance styled female dancer. I already have an ADR for our return trip in June :banana:

My DW and I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. We dined at Raglan Road for the first time. Great Food and atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music and riverdance styled female dancer. I already have an ADR for our return trip in June :banana:

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

I visited Raglan Road twice so far and it was fantastic both times. The music and the dancer do start at 8:00 so I made my reservations at 7:45 and had time to order before it started up. I loved it!!!

The fish and chips are amazing and the Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had. :thumbsup2 Raglan Road has now been added to my must do list for every trip.

I visited Raglan Road twice so far and it was fantastic both times. The music and the dancer do start at 8:00 so I made my reservations at 7:45 and had time to order before it started up. I loved it!!!

The fish and chips are amazing and the Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had. :thumbsup2 Raglan Road has now been added to my must do list for every trip.

Thanks for letting me know the time the entertainment starts! I didn't know about it! It sounds like a fantastic place! We are looking at going around St. Patty's Day and I called and they aren't taking any reservations. I guess we are going to have to get their early and be prepared to wait! It sounds like it's worth it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!