downtown disney parking validation

allyn

Fellow Adventurer
we were at downtown disney the other night and parked in the downtown disney lot. i thought that any retail establishment used to be able to validate the parking ticket. but i was told that only sit-down restaurants and the movie theaters validate now. did this change or am i hallucinating that it used to be otherwise?

thanks.

It did change. I can't remember all of the places that used to validate, but I thought I remembered WoD doing it, and the counter service restaurants. It's been a year or two since they've changed it I think.

As long as you are there 3 hours or less, no problem. We were there a couple of weeks ago and did not need a validation. They just look at the time on your parking ticket.

You're hallucinating--it was only ever the restaurants (sit-down) and movie theater that validated parking. The stores never did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter