Downtown Disney parking validation at hotel shops/QS?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if purchases from the hotel gift shops or quick serve restaurants count towards the DtD $20 purchase requirement for validation? I literally need to buy something in the GCH gift shop and I don't want to deal with the parking structure JUST to do that.

I also need to stop at Lego store but it's not certain they will have the set I am looking for.

No, the hotels don't count as they aren't officially part of DTD. Super annoying!

There is special hotel parking but they only validate at table service restaurants.

Yeah they've pretty much added a $20 tax to anything you want to do nearby. I used to go grab breakfast there, do shopping for Birthdays/Christmas etc, grab a quick bite at Whitewater Snacks, etc. Those days are sadly gone for people without throw away money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter