Downtown Disney hotels good??

janetm

Earning My Ears
What does everyone think of the Best Western LBV. They have the "disney perks" and a shuttle every 1/2 hour to and from the parks.

Welcome to the DIS Janet. I'm sorry I can't answer you, but maybe if you made your "subject" a little more specific, more people would see your post & answer.....

Have fun!

Hi! I stayed there for one night last Nov with my DS (age 3) and my mom and her husband. It was very nice, clean, and quiet. The Staff was very helpful, as far as getting extra towels, pillows, blankets about two minutes after I called them.

We walked in the room and at first we were shocked to see just one king-size bed!! Well, we almost called to switch rooms until I noticed that the couch pulled out (a nice size bed) . I said that my son and I would sleep there. It turned out great because we had so much extra room for him to play and just to hang out . If you have little ones I would lock the balcony doors first thing. when we returned in the evening, housekeeping even pulled out the bed for us and it was all made up.

I don't know about transportation because we had our van. A very nice view from our room ,too.

If I remember correctly we had a coffeemaker, nice size closet, an armoire with large TV, and nice size vanity . The room itself was quite large. I slept in the sofa bed with my son and it was very comfortable and a nice size. Very convenient to DTD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter