Down to the wire ?'s.....

waterm

Earning My Ears
Okay-we leave Tuesday, and I have been packing etc. I have one small suitcase with just food-snacks, breakfast items etc and one with the clothes and daily essentials. We arrive at 9am in Orlando Question one-I have read some ups and downs about magical express-should I leave it to them to bring the luggage to Pop or pick it up myself before going to welcome center...... Question 2-Does bus have bathroom on it? I have all essentials to head to park in backpack including ponchos, sunscreen, snacks etc even dd's pirate costume for ppp in case bags don't make it to hotel...Thanks for all the help on these boards. Couldn't have done it without ya'll We are ready for the magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

You are so lucky to be going so soon!!! Yes, the busses do have bathrooms on them my kids have to try them out each time LOL. I never pick my luggage up, I always let ME deliver it for me, and have never had any issues yet. I do however keep with me a small bag with things I will need in the several hours I won't have my luggage. Make sure your sunscreen is in a small travel size container, and in your special size zip top bag if you plan on carrying that on the plane with you. Have a great trip!!!

Thanks for the advice. My dd is a toilet trier outer too :) Do you tip the bellman? I know we will leave a carry on at the hotel while we hit the park and before the luggage arrives......:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!