Down for maintentence?

RapunzelIsMyFav

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!

TIA for looking. I searched for 15 min and no duplicate thread that I can find. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea about when the Dining Res site will be back up as it's down for maintenance. I believe it started at 5pm EST but does anyone knows when it is scheduled to be back up?

Thanks so much!

It's still down now. I think I'll try every 30 minutes or so this morning- today is my 180 day mark.

I'm another one on his 180th day and course the system is till down at 2:56pm CT. :headache:

How did you make your ADR- phone or online? Neither is working for me right now.

I did it online about an hour ago and got the email a few minutes later. Wonder how I even logged in if no one else can? :confused3

*I just logged in and was able to check my reservations again now.
*Tried it yet again and just got the maintenance error!! I must've just gotten some lucky pixie dust!

I just tried to make a reservation a few times, and it kept saying there was some internal error.

When I try to login to see my reservations, it says they are unavailable at the moment.

I was able to make several and got email confirmations, but then started getting the error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!