Doubletree Disney Springs--Fast Food Dining Within Walking Distance (other than at Disney Springs)

Bellagirl

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Doubletree Disney Springs hotel in December and was curious for those who have stayed there recently, can you tell me if there is any fast food nearby that we can walk to? Sometimes after we get back from parks we might want to grab a quick snack or bite to eat. I recently saw all of the fast food dining that was located at the Crossroads Plaza has closed and went out of business. No longer a McDonalds, Unos, Perkins, etc. So bummed because I thought that seemed to be very convenient to our location. I know we can always grab something at Disney Springs, but was hoping there were a couple more options that were more walkable and close by. Also, was there anything close to be able to grab waters, snacks from a gas station or drug store? Thank you in advance!

Not the easiest walk, but there is a Denny's, Burger King, and Waffle house about 15 minutes each way. There is a Mobil 1 gas station/mini mart nearby but I'm not sure you can walk to it. Some of the areas around don't have sidewalks.

Right across from Disney Springs is the "Speedway" that Disney guests have shopped at forever for groceries. Walkable for you.

We are staying at the Doubletree Disney Springs hotel in December and was curious for those who have stayed there recently, can you tell me if there is any fast food nearby that we can walk to? Sometimes after we get back from parks we might want to grab a quick snack or bite to eat. I recently saw all of the fast food dining that was located at the Crossroads Plaza has closed and went out of business. No longer a McDonalds, Unos, Perkins, etc. So bummed because I thought that seemed to be very convenient to our location. I know we can always grab something at Disney Springs, but was hoping there were a couple more options that were more walkable and close by. Also, was there anything close to be able to grab waters, snacks from a gas station or drug store? Thank you in advance!
Yes, it's unfortunate that the Crossroads fast food armada is gone now.

But just about 10 minute walk away to the west is IHOP, BK, Olive Garden, Giordano's, Wawa, Pizza Hut, Walgreens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter