Double Stroller with Storage

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
Anyone know of a good lightweight travel double stroller that has some storage.

I keep seeing this Kolcraft side by side. Seems great, double canopy, double reclining seats, but the downside is it has absolutely no storage. What do you do with camera bags, snack bags and stuff.

2 years ago my younges was 3 months so we had a double full size stroller, but now they are 4 and 2 and wanted something a little smaller.

Any ideas??

Personally I wouldn't buy the Kolkraft double stroller. I went in with my sister on one for a trip a few years ago, in which both of our DD's were 2. The thing was so flimsy, it got bent just trying to fold it up. It isn't fully reclinable, it only reclines to one position and it really didn't look all that comfortable. Also, the sunshade isnt' a sunshade, just a piece of flat piece of fabric that doesn't do much and completely useless with older children, since it sits on their head. It was only $60, so it wasn't a total loss, since it didn't cost much, but we trashed it before we left WDW. I'd recommend getting a better stroller, I personally have used the Combi Twin Savvy and it was GREAT!!! Very lightweight, GREAT storage and very durable. It also was expensive, so if you're looking for a one time usage, then I wouldn't recommend it. I think Graco has a side by side double with decent storage for around $100, maybe look into that one.

Lori,

thanks for your input on the kolcraft. I didn't really want to go with this one.

We purchased the Baby Trend side by side for our last trip. Didn't want to take my Perego on the plane or to Disney. But this Baby Trend was so bulky and a pain to collapse.

DH wants to shoot me, since we already have 5 strollers in the garage. I like the combi, but he'll kill me over the price.

You're just like me, you need strollers anonymous!!! I have a Peg Perego Milano, Maclaren single, Combi Twin Savvy, and now I'm on the Peg Perego Pliko. I'd recommend this stroller to you since your kids are the same age as mine. My DD who is 4 1/2, will not sit in a stroller and also finds them uncomfortable (Her legs are too long!!) My DS LOVES IT!!! It's very comfortable and has a GREAT sunshade. It has a little step in the back for my DD to stand on when her feet start to hurt, and it's SOO super sturdy that when she's VERY tired, I fully recline the seat and she sits in the back with her brother in the front!!! Kind of a double, but not!!! Now, I know I could be possibly be feeding an addiction here, so if I am I apolgize!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p I wish I knew a good sturdy double that would fit your 4 year old for a good price, but the only one I can think of is the Maclaren, not exactly in the budget range. Good luck with your search!!! I hope you have a GREAT trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter