Double stroller rental companies

TOBS2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
Debating on renting a double stroller for my 3 and 6 year olds. We have been to WDW before with my oldest when he was 2.5. He absolutely despised riding in a stroller at that time--so we went without one and it was amazing. Then last summer we went back and had the single stroller for my stroller loving 2 year old, but ended up needing it more for my 5 year old who came down with an awful sinus infection and didn't have the energy for all the walking in the heat. This year, after seeing how much the heat took out of the two kids last summer I am debating on renting a double and saving us all.

What stroller rental companies have you used and can recommend?

Kingdom Strollers seems to be very widely used and recommended. I am renting from them on my upcoming trip. We have always brought our own in the past but my older son who is nearly 4 is now too big to fall asleep comfortably in our current double, so we are renting the larger of the citi minis.

We just booked Kingdom Strollers for our trip. Double stroller to rotate the 6, 4 and 1.5 yo.

My son used Orlando Stroller Rentals in May. The stroller was delivered and picked up in the parking lot circle near our rooms at Port Orleans Riverside. Stroller was in excellent condition.

Last edited:
My twins have disabilities so we have used double strollers a little longer than most have to and go around 4-5 times a year. Overall our best experiences have been with kingdom strollers. We have not had one bad experience and the strollers have always been in top notch condition, Orlando stroller rentals was just ok. Our strollers from them have been just average with our last experience having a stroller than was damaged (obviously damaged) and should not have been put into the rental market again. We tried apple a few times, Never ever ever again. And there were a few other companies thrown in there but we always returned to kingdom,

I'm sure there are lots of companies, but as above we used Kingdom Strollers and had a great experience when we managed to make it to the airport and forget our stroller in the garage! haha....

I would also check out craigslist for some bargains you can take with you, I just picked up a 2nd City Mini GT Double for $80! Cheaper than a rental and can probably sell it for more if I ever wanted to.

We are also using Kingdom Strollers. Well worth the money for us to have a stroller but not have to pack it.

We booked Kingdom Strollers in October. They seemed to have really good reviews and we liked the style of stroller.

We *personally* did not have a good experience with Kingdom Strollers when we used them. I since started using Main Street Strollers & now they're the only company we ever rent from! Whenever my friends & family ask about stroller rentals, we refer them there & they have all been very pleased. They're a small, family-owned business in the Orlando area. Great people overall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter