Double My Coke Reward points on 12/17

Muffin

DIS Veteran
Thought y'all might like to know:

"Celebrate the season with family, friends and Coca-Cola Classic. Tis the season for Double Points from My Coke Rewards. Purchase and enter 12-pack codes from select participating brands on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 and get double points. Double points for Coca-Cola Classic®, Vanilla Coke®, Cherry Coke® and Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Classic® 12-packs will be active on Wednesday, December 17 from 12:01 am ET to 11:59 pm ET. "

I was just going to post this. I have been saving up my 12 pack codes. can't wait!

Lara

Thanks for the info! Coke products are on sale this week so I can stock up and earn extra rewards points.

Does anyone know?
Thanks!
Lynn

I copied and pasted the text directly from the email, so it looks like diet and zero are not included in the double points deal. But it probably wouldn't hurt to try entering one code and see what happens. It may have just been an oversight in the email.

Yippie, I am hosting Christmas dinner friday now I will go buy coke and rip off all the codes and put them in :banana: I need 4 more Universal Studio tickets for June:cool1:

Tiffa -- did you know that it says "Limit 2 per member" on the Universal Studios tickets?

Just wanted to make sure you aren't going to be surprised! Maybe your DH or DD has an account too or something. :goodvibes

I was all excited when I saw this but it doesn't look like they are included Diet Coke and I have a bunch of the 12 pack codes. Oh well!

I totally know it's a bummer but I am set, I have hit up relatives!! But I wish I could get 4 per person but of course not! One day for free is still free:cheer2:

That is a bummer if they don't double the Diet (hoping for a glitch and it will!) We never drink Classic just the diet...:headache:

According to the site the only 12 pks that will be included in this double points promotion is the Classic Coke, Caffeine Free Classic Coke, Cherry Coke, and Vanilla Coke.

I totally know it's a bummer but I am set, I have hit up relatives!! But I wish I could get 4 per person but of course not! One day for free is still free:cheer2:

Oh, okay good! I'm glad you already knew and have things arranged. I agree-- I am getting two for me and my DH. We weren't planning on going to Universal Studios on our Disneyworld trip this year but since we can go for free ... why not? :cool1:

I tried my Coke zeros this morning and they were only worth the regular 10 point. I only had 1 regular coke and it was doubled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter