Double Congratulations - University Class of 2024! Most of you lost out graduating HS.

Genie+

You can never spend enough
:woohoo::goodvibes :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

This is for all the graduates who suffered when covid wrecked their HS Senior plans and entered college in a temporarily altered universe.

So proud of you all! ❤️ You pushed through a very bumpy road to graduate this year. Dealt with so many disruptions. Enjoy the sunlight ahead. Well deserved!

You are special with a unique perspective that bonds your entire class through life, no matter what school you attended or where you go from here.

IMG_0808.jpeg

They definitely deserve to celebrate. Unfortunately I know of a few who also lost college commencement due to recent events. That really stings.

The worst of it is my son lost out on a high school graduation in 2021, because of covid, then my dad died first semester freshmen year of college, my mom fourth semester and my son Graduated one year early and both his grandparents missed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter