• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dose anyone know of any good sights for Disneys Vero Beach Resort

goofyandmore

Mouseketeer
Dose anyone know of any good sights to see pictures of and especiely learn about Disneys Vero Beach Resort?

goofyandmore

like sebastion inlet or verobeach.com. I found some that had menus around the area and some maps and stuff. I'm not sure of the actual names but seems like it was some general Florida treasure coast sites. I think its known as the treasure coast.

Our family just got back from a week at VB before Easter. I looked for several months prior to our trip to find websites of the resort & area. The most informative, specific info I could find about the resort was on the official Disney website. You can also learn alot on this board about VB by searching the DVC board for Vero Beach info. I found several sites that members had posted photos that were fun and interesting (I can't remember right now who had them posted).

Like babylisa4 indicated you can find area info by searching for Sebastian Inlet & Vero Beach. You might also try using Indian River. I also found some area info by searching for Florida's Space Coast (we were planning a day trip to Kennedy Space Center..not a bad day trip).

If you have specific questions, I'd be happy to try and help answer them as I'm sure others would to.

Dream it and you're there!

Off Site - '80,'82,'84,'87
Caribbean Beach - '92,'95,'00
DVC Purchase - 6/00
Vero Beach - '01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter