Dorney Park coupons?

Nevergrow'nup

<font color=darkorange>Now I am decorated (a littl
We are going to Dorney Park in a few days and I was wondering if anyone new of some good coupons and where to get them!! I am also looking for coupons to the Kutztown festival if there are any out there for that as well :sunny:
Thank you all!!! :love:

You can get Dorney tickets at AAA. Also I have discount tickets in Pizza huts near the area=even in NJ. OH! You can stop at the visitors center on I78 as soon as you get to PA and ask there. We got our Hershey discounts there so they might have Dorney. And as for Kutztown- I have never seen discounts for that one- but I would think the visitors center is your best bet. Oh and talk to them behind the counter- they keep the good stuff behind there ;) So ask for discounts and sometimes they magically appear. Good luck and have FUN! Love Dorney- don't forget to get your 25 cent cotton candy while you are there!!!

I got some dorney park coupons from subway in CT. The price with coupon m-f is 30.95 and 32.95 for sat and sun for regular admission. 1 day junior and senior admission is 14.95.

If you buy online at dorneypark.com you save $3 of one day general admission.

I don't know when you are going but if there is enough time and you want the coupons, I can mail them.

Our local AAA office (AAA East Penn in Allentown) has brochures for the Kutztown Folk Festival that include one coupon for $2 off the admission price for one person (so you'd need a brochure for every member of your group). Maybe your AAA office has them too? Also, this Thursday's edition of the Morning Call Newspaper (Lehigh Valley's main newspaper) is supposed to have a $3 off admission coupon for the Festival as well.

I would check McDonald's/Burger King/Wendy's/Pizza Huts in the Lehigh Valley. They frequently offer coupons for various area attractions.

GraysMom

We went to Dorney Park last week!
We had coupons from both Subway and Dunkin Donuts, I think Dunkin Donuts was for $1.00 more off each ticket, (than Subway) if I remember correctly!

GraysMom said:
Our local AAA office (AAA East Penn in Allentown) has brochures for the Kutztown Folk Festival that include one coupon for $2 off the admission price for one person (so you'd need a brochure for every member of your group). Maybe your AAA office has them too? Also, this Thursday's edition of the Morning Call Newspaper (Lehigh Valley's main newspaper) is supposed to have a $3 off admission coupon for the Festival as well.

GraysMom

I once had a AAA office in the Adirondacks mail me discount tickets to a Water Park up there. My AAA office did not offer these tickets.

:tink:

Thank you all so much for the info. I appeciate the offer to mail coupons but we are leaving tomorrow (Tuesday). We will definitely look for the coupons in the places mentioned. Every little bit helps, especially when you have to pay adult prices for kids tickets!!
Happy Fourth of July!! :yay: pixiedust: party:

Hi Never, Don't know if you"ll read this before you leave but our local station had an commercial on that Dunkin' Donuts in the area definately has Dorney discount coupons. I hope you have a good time as they are calling for heavy rain again today. I'll cross my fingers for you all that it clears up. Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter