Door Decorations

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
Do you *have* to use magnet paper or would magnet tape/strips work too? I was thinking of printing off some stateroom mickey ears.

Do you *have* to use magnet paper or would magnet tape/strips work too? I was thinking of printing off some stateroom mickey ears.

As long as the way your decoration actually attaches to the door is a magnet, it doesn't matter what kind of magnet. DCL just doesn't want sticky stuff attaching things to the door itself.

:cutie:

We used both and the magnetic paper worked better. I had to replace some the magnet strips on the backs of the others.
Happy Cruising!

We glued free advertising magnets to the back of our decorations. No cost!

I either cut up magnets we got for free that were just taking up room on our fridge or I would use a roll of the sticky magnetic strip and cut it to size and attach them to my printed graphic.

I just print what I want on photo paper and then usually put the 8x11 sheet in a clear sleeve and attach the magnets to that.

MJ

Not to hijack the thread, but which brand of magnetic paper tends to work the best? I've read mixed reviews about both the Avery and Staples paper. --Katie

sharisettelmeyer said:
Where so we get the pictures to make our magnetic decorations for the door and how do we personalize them?

Google or the DISigners. You can personalize in Word or paint.

As long as you can get it on the door with magnets, you can really do whatever you want. Don't even need to limit yourself to paper.

Disney2012-0321_zpsa42dbb70.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter