door decorations and microsoft paint??

goofygirl27

Earning My Ears
Hi- I saw earlier tonight on a thread that you can make nice door decorations with microsoft paint, but I can't find the instructions that apparently were posted at some point... does anyone have any info??

I posted the directions.

I take blank pictures that others have created and save them to my computer. I open the picture in paint and add the wording of my choice. I save the picture and either print it off from paint or I copy the paint version and paste the picture in Word. In Word I can resize the picture and add additional wording if I want or combine pictures etc.

Sorry, this may be a dumb question - but how do you open the picture in paint?

I tried to copy the picture to a word document and then add the wording, but it didn't work.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Right click the picture and you will see an option to open with paint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter