Don't wait to book Liberty Tree dinner!!

CJ

DIS Veteran
I called yesterday to make adrs for our mid-October trip and was surprised to have no problem getting lunch at Le Cellier for the exact date and time I wanted. I started with that one thinking all the others would be a breeze! :woohoo:

Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner - earliest time available for our party size (5) was 8:20pm and even if we split up into 2 tables (which obviously we wouldn't do especially at a "family style" meal!!:confused: ) the earliest she had was 7:40!! :scared1:

So don't wait on booking LTT folks!

must be due to the MNSSHP folks who've called in their ADRs

we personallly go with lunch at LTT - quieter, no characters - plus DH loves the crab cakes and turkey dinner

must be due to the MNSSHP folks who've called in their ADRs

we personallly go with lunch at LTT - quieter, no characters - plus DH loves the crab cakes and turkey dinner

Nope, no MNSSHP our night........ come on now, I wouldn't be that silly!;)

We are going in Sept. party of 12, tried to get ADR's for LTT and the whole week was booked! Yes, I know everyone's on free dining but CM told me that it has become one of the most popular dinner's recently.It's one of our favs!!

It's a great place to have a meal, and the food's good too (we especially enjoyed the turkey). The characters were a crack up. Goofy spent a few minutes at our table and had us falling out of our chairs laughing.

It's so great that Disney offers so many ways to dine. There's counter service, buffet, family style, or traditional table service. There's with characters and without. There's with attitude (50s Prime Time, Whispering Canyon Cafe) and without. And there's everything from fully casual to fully formal. What a great place!

I was shoked to find LTT available on July 4th when I called last week to make our ADRs (we just decided last minute we had to do a disneymoon) its our last evening there and its a perfect way to end our honeymoon.

If you can, I would keep trying - you never know, if you time it right, you can pick something up when someone cancels - I personally feel LTT is worth it. We always have the best character interaction there! And while I don't think the food is rave-worthy, it is pretty darn good (I like it better than the food given at some of the character buffets). I'll be booking my adr there when 180 days come up:goodvibes

I wasn't having much luck either but finally got a ressie at 6:50 on a night of MNSSHP.

LTT is our one MUST DO for dinner. DH and I like the atmosphere and food and the kiddos like the characters and enjoy the food.

I am having such a hard time with the ADRs. I was assuming it is because we're a family of 5. I could not get the last night of our trip no matter what. I have an early ADR another night, which is OK, although it wasn't necessarily the park of choice for that day. I wanted to do LTT for MNSSHP, but can only get 6:50--what a waste of an expensive party ticket. I want 4:15-4:45. Although, I'd be happy with CRT at that time that night, too.

We're also going to be in Orlando for a few days in November. I bought MVMCP tickets and could only get a 6:30 ADR. This will be our only day at WDW, so I really have to do LTT for dinner, but couldn't I at least get 6:00 PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter