Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!! A Wigd and gang TR/PTR Upd: 12/7 pg.60 Going WILD!

Thank goodness for Facebook or I would have been shut out of the trip report!!! I am so bad at searching the forum for new tripies...but I am here..yaa! I really enjoyed seeing a few of the pics of the trip! :banana: Ok so I haven't a clue on mileage so I am going to guess 4000 even. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the invite! :hug:

I can't wait for this TR...there will be so many new things to see!

What an awesome crew you had on this trip!

I am most looking forward to the shopping, shopping and more shopping! :rotfl:

I have no real guess on the mileage...:confused3.....my guess is 2950 miles.
Probably way off cause I don't even know my States very well. ;)
Math was never my strong subject. :laughing:

Good Luck to all the Disers! :goodvibes

OOOPS...I almost forgot we have a little contest for you guys!! As you know Anita, Marc, and Baylor did a little driving on this trip. SO...our contest is going to have a driving theme AND yes there is a prize involved!!!

Contest Question: (Without going over) From start to finish how many miles did Anita and Marc's Chrysler Pacifica travel overall????

The person whose guess is the closest without going over will be our winner and will win a properly themed gift!!!! Good Luck!!!

Poolrat....................2,800
vamassey1..............2,888
MEK........................2,900
sherrierebel.............2,900*(new guess needed)
CanadianWDWfan.....2,950
Wicket's Mom...........2,985
jeremysdisneymom...2,999
nowellsl...................3,000
danceintherain..........3,052
Roxychica7...............3,094
<3myfamily..............3,100
petals.......................3,210
Northern Disney Girl...3,231
Mndisneygirl..............3,242
Megablocks...............3,267
moparop...................3,275
stace........................3,300
manntra....................3,333
momof2TNboys..........3,450
Happy Elf...................3,479
brookelizabeth............3,498
uncw89......................3,500
pooh'smate.................3,511
micandminforever........3,601
sunny_stace................3,642
2xcited2sleep..............3,672
reelmom.....................3,741
kaileighbug..................3,760
cmskok.......................3,803
SoonerGirl...................3,860
Disneymom77..............3,900
__disneygirl.................3,950
twob4him....................4,000
Happydog....................4,087
Mickey_Mom................4,129

Still waiting for some of you to post your guess......

Can't miss this report or a contest despite the zillion things I need to be doing....

4, 123 miles!

Sure glad we met, wish it could have been for longer, and yes I am scheming already of how I can be there next June!

Sure glad we met, wish it could have been for longer, and yes I am scheming already of how I can be there next June!

Laura and everybody else - Let us know when you have your dates set. I think we're going to be there about the 16th to the 23rd or 24th. A day or two of that might be spent over at Vero. Brooklynn and I may fly down about the 13th and get a few big girl days in before the others come, unless there is some conflict. I miss my 10/11 day trips, but Jill can only get off for a week now, so I may take Brooklynn and stretch our time out a little more. That is if I don't have school workshops or the little social butterfly doesn't have some obligation that changes that.

Checking in! Hopefully I haven't missed anything (going back to check now). Looking forward to this grand adventure. Maybe it will last me 3 months until it's time for me to (finally) get back to Disney World!

Oh, and if the guessing game is still going, my guess is 3,000 miles. Seems like a nice, round number.

I see that someone has already guessed 3,000, so I'm gonna change my guess to 3,037. :)

Sherrie, get out now or say goodbye to your life as you once knew it! :rotfl2::rotfl::banana::cool1:

So true.....back before the Dis, I used to be more productive. Now I spend a lot of time Dising!!! (well, when I can!!!) :rotfl2::rotfl:

Laura and everybody else - Let us know when you have your dates set. I think we're going to be there about the 16th to the 23rd or 24th. A day or two of that might be spent over at Vero. Brooklynn and I may fly down about the 13th and get a few big girl days in before the others come, unless there is some conflict. I miss my 10/11 day trips, but Jill can only get off for a week now, so I may take Brooklynn and stretch our time out a little more. That is if I don't have school workshops or the little social butterfly doesn't have some obligation that changes that.

Is this for next summer?

OOOPS...I almost forgot we have a little contest for you guys!! As you know Anita, Marc, and Baylor did a little driving on this trip. SO...our contest is going to have a driving theme AND yes there is a prize involved!!!

Contest Question: (Without going over) From start to finish how many miles did Anita and Marc's Chrysler Pacifica travel overall????

The person whose guess is the closest without going over will be our winner and will win a properly themed gift!!!! Good Luck!!!

Poolrat....................2,800
vamassey1..............2,888
MEK........................2,900
sherrierebel.............2,900*(new guess needed)
CanadianWDWfan.....2,950
Wicket's Mom...........2,985
jeremysdisneymom...2,999
nowellsl...................3,000
punkin413................3,037
danceintherain..........3,052
Roxychica7...............3,094
<3myfamily..............3,100
petals.......................3,210
Northern Disney Girl...3,231
Mndisneygirl..............3,242
Megablocks...............3,267
moparop...................3,275
stace........................3,300
manntra....................3,333
DisMomAmy...............3,375
momof2TNboys..........3,450
Happy Elf...................3,479
brookelizabeth............3,498
uncw89......................3,500
pooh'smate.................3,511
micandminforever........3,601
sunny_stace................3,642
2xcited2sleep..............3,672
reelmom.....................3,741
kaileighbug..................3,760
cmskok.......................3,803
SoonerGirl...................3,860
Disneymom77..............3,900
__disneygirl.................3,950
twob4him....................4,000
DWGal210...................4,025
Happydog....................4,087
IluvXU.........................4,123
Mickey_Mom................4,129

Still waiting for some of you to post your guess......

So true.....back before the Dis, I used to be more productive. Now I spend a lot of time Dising!!! (well, when I can!!!) :rotfl2::rotfl:

Is this for next summer?

I'll go ahead and answer this one.... YES!!! We are working on next summer already!:goodvibes

I'll go ahead and answer this one.... YES!!! We are working on next summer already!:goodvibes

We are always planning that "next" trip! WOOT WOOT!! The more the merrier!!!!!

I had issues with smugmug this afternoon and completely lost my update when the computer froze on me!! Now I have all the bugs worked out and am working to get something up soon!! SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

Laura and everybody else - Let us know when you have your dates set.

We will be hitting Vero on the 20th:goodvibes and then moving to Disney a few days later. Final dates will depend on availability and points. I will work on all of that after we return from this trip. I need to be in bed since I have a 2:30 wake up call but I am too excited!!

Anita-when are you going to Chicago? I read that somewhere tonight. I am going to a conference in mid July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter