Don't I look pretty LOL!!!!

DisneyJo

Missing my tags!
I had to have an operation today to remove a cyst from my eye and I thought I'd give you all a good laugh at what I look like :rotfl2: It was pretty horrid as I only had a local and could feel her tugging it :scared: I nearly fainted but managed not to aren't I brave :lmao: I've got to keep the patch on till tomorrow and then will probably get a nice shiner a few days later :rotfl2: At least it's gone though as it was pretty painful especially whilst we were at WDW!!!!

P1010325.jpg

:hug: Hope you feel better soon. At least you can laugh about it :)

Ha! Haa! Jim Lad! They be lookin' fer a new pirate to play next to Cap'n Sparrow.

Hope the bruising goes quickly.

aww jo :hug: at least your eye will get better now !! make sure you get lots of TLC from the girls :)

Sending you hugs, and glad to see you can make a joke out of it all.:thumbsup2
:flower3: :hug: :hug:
Hope it's not to sore today Jo.

Hope you're feeling much better today Jo - well done for being such a brave girl :thumbsup2

Eek,sounds painful.
Glad it went as smoothly as smooth can be,and hope it heals very quickly.:goodvibes

aye, aye Cap'n.
you poor thing, hope you feel better soon :hug:

good to hear that it went well

are you going to post a photo of your black eye

Thanks everyone, the worst bit this morning was peeling the tape off my face I swear they used super glue :eek: :rotfl2: It's a bit sore but looking OK!

Ha! Haa! Jim Lad! They be lookin' fer a new pirate to play next to Cap'n Sparrow.
I knew I should have bought the pink eye patch from the P&PP when I was at Disney :rotfl2:

are you going to post a photo of your black eye
It's only a little bruised today but if it goes black, which I'm sure it will, I'll give you all a laugh again :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Ouch! Poor Jo! Hope it gets better real soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter