"Don't Forget to Say Thank You for the Beach!" HHI October 2012--Final Updates 11/18!

I love that you had such a relaxing, family fun trip! the photos are priceless of D seeing the ocean for the first time!

love his prayer and that he is excited to turn 5 so he can use the remote!

HHI is so beautiful and thanks for sharing your trip, it brought back lots of happy memories for me!

looking forward to your next PTR!

I miss D's squishy face!!!!!! I'm here, I'm a little (lot) behind, but I'm here!

I miss it too!! He looks too"grown up " now. Glad you're here!!!! :thumbsup2

I love that you had such a relaxing, family fun trip! the photos are priceless of D seeing the ocean for the first time!

love his prayer and that he is excited to turn 5 so he can use the remote!

HHI is so beautiful and thanks for sharing your trip, it brought back lots of happy memories for me!

looking forward to your next PTR!

Thanks for reading along!! So glad it brought back great memories!

I am hoping to start our PTR tonight....today is 4 months out!! :yay:

Wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the trip report. Some great photos in there. Next time you visit, do a dolphin cruise. It gives you such a different perspective of where you are while out on the water. The dolphin are always around and many times will come so close you can touch them.

What a great trip report! Thanks for all your time in posting and sharing some special looking memories. We were there in October as well, the 21st-28th. It was such a great time to visit.

We too, LOVED the resort, everything about it. We liked the theme, we loved the marsh smell, the location was great, but what really made this resort special for us were the Cast Members, they were so lovely. Tiana, Genevieve, Will, Mike, "Boo" and TJ, were all just awesome people. How some of them have the energy to do the campfire a couple times a week, or Goofy bingo is beyond me. I cannot say enough good things about them!

We did every activity with the resort's naturalist, TJ, and we loved the job he did. He was the best, my kids(ages 8,10,12) learned a lot while having a good time, all because he was a great teacher. We didn't have too many other children in those kinds of activities, perhaps because some families might shy away thinking it would be a little too boring, but no way, this was Disney, it was fun mixed with learning. I hope you got a chance to check him out and I hope other people will give those kinds of activities a shot.

Glad to hear someone else had as great of a time as we did, it certainly is a magical place. Your pictures were also a lot of fun for me to look at and say" oh hey, that's were we stayed" & "Oh, I miss walking on the boardwalk to get to the Lodge, and grab a cookie".

Can't wait to go back! We were thinking of going back in October again next year, maybe we'll see you around the campfire :)

Thanks for the trip report. Some great photos in there. Next time you visit, do a dolphin cruise. It gives you such a different perspective of where you are while out on the water. The dolphin are always around and many times will come so close you can touch them.

We are definitely hoping to do a dolphin cruise next time!! I think D would love it! Thanks for reading!!

What a great trip report! Thanks for all your time in posting and sharing some special looking memories. We were there in October as well, the 21st-28th. It was such a great time to visit.

We too, LOVED the resort, everything about it. We liked the theme, we loved the marsh smell, the location was great, but what really made this resort special for us were the Cast Members, they were so lovely. Tiana, Genevieve, Will, Mike, "Boo" and TJ, were all just awesome people. How some of them have the energy to do the campfire a couple times a week, or Goofy bingo is beyond me. I cannot say enough good things about them!

We did every activity with the resort's naturalist, TJ, and we loved the job he did. He was the best, my kids(ages 8,10,12) learned a lot while having a good time, all because he was a great teacher. We didn't have too many other children in those kinds of activities, perhaps because some families might shy away thinking it would be a little too boring, but no way, this was Disney, it was fun mixed with learning. I hope you got a chance to check him out and I hope other people will give those kinds of activities a shot.

Glad to hear someone else had as great of a time as we did, it certainly is a magical place. Your pictures were also a lot of fun for me to look at and say" oh hey, that's were we stayed" & "Oh, I miss walking on the boardwalk to get to the Lodge, and grab a cookie".

Can't wait to go back! We were thinking of going back in October again next year, maybe we'll see you around the campfire :)

We had the same experience with the excellent cast members--it made it very homey! We didn't do the naturalist stuff this time, just because D was a little young. I hope to do that this time! Thanks for reading along!! We will look for you next October! :)

Just read this entire report while the snow keeps falling (and we just dug out of a blizzard last week!)

We are very excited for our 1st trip to Hilton Head this summer! We are driving from Rhode Island- so we will see how that works out!

Your family is absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed the entire report. But then, I noticed all the Red Sox gear! Now you are just perfect!:cool1:;)

Good luck on your upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter