Don't forget! Last day for American Girl Discount Code!

ErinC

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to remind everyone that code 137807 for $10 off a $10 purchase expires at midnight. If you've got any American Girl stuff to order, do it today!

OMG! That reminds me, I used the code, got the stuff, and put it away for the Easter basket...

BUT FORGOT IT!! :rotfl2:

eeyore45 said:
OMG! That reminds me, I used the code, got the stuff, and put it away for the Easter basket...

BUT FORGOT IT!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but it sounds just like something I would do!! Maybe you can use it as a bribe for sometime in the future. DD5 is cleaning her room right now, because I told her I would order coconut for her if she would hurry up and clean it! :)

I did that too. I got all three of my girls MUDD rolling backpacks for our cruise on clearance at Kohl's after Christmas for $7.00 (regular price $45.00). I'm not good at putting stuff away and remembering it later, I can't remember what I had for breakfast most days. I just gave them to the girls after as we are cruising in May. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!