Don't believe the hype of Cinderella Breakfast

ICantBelieveYouSaidThat.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your daughters are adorable! I love that photo. I can't wait to have kids and have photos that are that adorable. So sweet.

Jessica

They have stated that the characters may or may not be at Dinner. This dining experience is considered more upscale in Disney's eyes. You order off the menu and there is not a buffet. I must tell you it is good.

thanks so much for saying the kdis are adorable..you will love it when you have kids...

Are the characters there at dinner or is it hit or miss or just on certain days??Is there any way to tell if they will be there or not....what type of food is at dinner time??any one know..

We did it in May and hated it. Food stunk, it was a big rush and Snow White didn't even come to us. Passed us right by. We had to chase after her. I won't do it again. But everyone has a different experience. Good Luck!

We have an ADR for lunch in the Castle the first week in January. I really hope we have a good experience. We did the Princess breakfast in Norway last trip. I was okay but the princesses rushed by. We had dinner at the Castle for Thanksgiving 2002. We all enjoyed our meal. Cinderella showed up while we were waiting to be seated and we got great pictures with her and the Christmas tree.

I think Breakfast with Cindy is one of those things like Hoop-De-Doo-Review. Some people love it, some people hate it. I have tried both and I would go back to CRT way before HDDR.

My daughters favorite part of the trip. They went once with me and once just with m wife while I fast passed.

I am really glad that you posted about your experience with the breakfast. We are going the end of June and we were going to do the breakfast with our DD (she will be 5 1/2). We went when she was 3 1/2 and we did the Character Lunch at the Crystal Palace and she loved it and we were going to try Cinderella this time.

~Sue

We had a great experience. Both my mom and MIL cried when they saw my dd with the princesses. We had a great meal (we did lunch). I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter