Donald's Dino Dash in AK - Character Wait Times

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by DisneyPolaroids, Jul 13, 2018.

1. DisneyPolaroids

DisneyPolaroids Earning My Ears

How long are the character wait times for Launchpad McQuack, Scrooge McDuck, and Chip n' Dale for Donald's Dino Dash in AK? Trying to make my itinerary for Saturday, October 6th. Thanks in advance!

2. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

AK had been charting wait times and over the course of one week in June, the waits were 10 minutes or less - this included Scrooge and Launchpad in the calculations.

DaisyDuck001 and DisneyPolaroids like this.
  3. pitpat

pitpat DIS Veteran

That's about right for last week as well. They were taking short, frequent breaks because of the heat so it was easy to be near the front of the line when they returned. Donald and Goofy were the in the most visible spots, so their lines were longer than the rest (but still under 10 minutes). Daisy, Chip and Dale, Scrooge and Launchpad had 0-2 groups in front of us. This was around 10:30-11:00am or so.

4. 1lilspark

1lilspark DIS Veteran

I got through all the meets in exactly an hour May 31st (1030a-1130a)

DisneyPolaroids likes this.
  5. disny_luvr

disny_luvr DIS Veteran

We waited about 20 mins for Chip and Dale at the end of June. It was well worth the wait though - their dinosaur outfits are the cutest and the interaction was stellar, which is why I think we waited so long - they took their time with everyone.

DisneyPolaroids likes this.