DON"T let this happen to your family!!

wow...I'm so glad your son is ok.. I'm not going to sleep well tonight, as my husband just posted a pic of a 3 foot cottonmouth they killed in the bay of his fire station this evening. I know this is Florida and we have snakes:scared1: but I'm scared to death of any snake:scared1:

:hug: I am so thankful your son is OK. How horrible that must have been for all of you. It just gives me chills!

We have seen 2 snakes on property - both times late at night on sidewalks. One at CSR and one at POFQ. I never even thought about them being in the landscaping. I will definitely make sure we are more aware of our surroundings in the future. Thank you so much for the post. :goodvibes

holy crap!

glad your son is doing well, i can't even imagine...

going to give my DS's an extra hug

Thank goodness he is alright! I can't imagine... Thank you for posting this thread. I will be keeping a close eye on my children.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter