Dolphin - Transferring Luggage?

ClareH37

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be staying a couple of nights at the Dolphin before heading over to the Yacht Club.

As I won't be driving, how will I transfer my luggage to the Yacht Club - does the Dolphin have taxis that I can hop on to the Yacht Club? Just thinking as the Yacht Club is only next door the taxi might not be happy with such a short trip? :confused3

Thanks

I'm going to be staying a couple of nights at the Dolphin before heading over to the Yacht Club.

As I won't be driving, how will I transfer my luggage to the Yacht Club - does the Dolphin have taxis that I can hop on to the Yacht Club? Just thinking as the Yacht Club is only next door the taxi might not be happy with such a short trip? :confused3

Thanks

I stayed one nt at the Dolphin before checking into the GF over Thanksgiving. Dolphin's bell services transferred my luggage to the GF for me. I just called them up to take the bags before we left (checked out) for the day, told them we would need them transferred to GF. When we checked into the GF later that afternoon the luggage was waiting for us.

Happy travels,

Lives4Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!